Serve lunch at the Meals on Wheels Dining Room!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life? Volunteers are the heart of our Meals on Wheels program! Meals on Wheels is looking for volunteers to work at our Dining Room location at Center 50+. Many seniors use Center 50+ daily and stop by our Dining Rooms for a nutritious meal created by our very own team of chefs. We are currently looking for volunteers to help with dining room set up and serving.
- Set up dining room: table linens, place-mats, silverware, coffee cups, condiments, and menus.
- Serve coffee, tea, ice water, and salads.
- Deliver meals to disabled diners.
- Clear tables and reset if needed.
- Enjoy the company of the dining room patrons and have fun!
Contact our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com or call 503-581-3855 to get started!
About Marion Polk Food Share
1660 Salem Industrial Drive NE, Salem, OR 97301, US
Leading the fight to end hunger in Marion and Polk counties ... because no one should be hungry.
Marion Polk Food Share is a private, nonprofit regional food bank directed by a volunteer board of directors. Incorporated in 1987 as a community-based, common sense approach to emergency food distribution. The Food Share - supported by thousands of volunteers and donors - collects, sorts, stores and distributes food to a network of pantries, gleaners and meal sites who serve food directly to individuals and families in need. The Food Share is also a member of Oregon Food Bank, a cooperative statewide network of regional hunger-relief organizations. In addition, The Food Share runs the Salem-Keizer Meals on Wheels program.
We'll work with your schedule.
2615 Portland Road NESalem, OR 97301
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are available Monday through Friday from 10:30am-1:00pm.
- A City of Salem background check will be required for all volunteers.