Food Outreach Volunteers Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
19 people are interested
- Nutrition Center - Volunteers greet clients, fill and scan grocery orders, stock shelves, sort donated products, fill produce bins, make assemble hygiene boxes and other duties as necessary.
- Prep - Assist with food preparation, cooking and packaging our scratch made meals.
- Monday Hot lunch and Event Dinner - Volunteers assist the chef in preparing, serving and cleaning up the Monday lunch for our clients.
- Events - Help with the event in different capacities as necessary. Ashley will give instructions as necessary.
- Warehouse - Assist our Nutrition Center Coordinator in putting away product. This opportunity may be scheduled an hour or two at a time on Monday.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Food Outreach, Inc.
3117 Olive Street, Saint Louis, MO 63103, US
To Provide nutritional support to persons with HIV/AIDS in order to enhance their quality of life.
Food Outreach started in October 1988 with seven clients and has grown to serve more than 780 individuals in 1998. In fulfilling its mission, Food Outreach provides food and nutritional support to persons with HIV infection who are indigent, who find preparing meals difficult or impossible, or who are in the workplace and can extend their employment by removing extraneous demands on their energy. Food Outreach and its 400+ volunteers who cook food, pack orders and provide home delivery, is the only St. Louis-area organization focused solely on providing nutritional support to persons living with HIV/AIDS.
We'll work with your schedule.
3117 Olive StreetSaint Louis, MO 63103
- Cooking / Catering
- Office Reception
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Time commitments depend on shifts requested.