Survivor and Caregiver Lead - Relay For Life of Mid Peninsula
3 people are interested
Relay For Life of Mid Peninsula is looking for motivated and passionate volunteers to celebrate our cancer survivors at Relay For Life! Some of your possible responsibilities include the following:
- Recruit cancer survivors and caregivers throughout our event season
- Collaborate with event and entertainment lead to plan powerful ceremonies that honor our survivors
- Help coordinate and plan activities for our caregivers and survivors
- Collect meal and snack donations for our survivors and caregivers
- Appreciation and recognition plan for our survivors and caregivers
About American Cancer Society - Relay For Life
7000 Village Parkway, Suite E, Dublin, CA 94568, US
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy and service.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. This is the signature event of the American Cancer Society and the largest community activity of its kind. At Relay, teams of people camp out at a local high school, park, field, or fairground and take turns walking or running around a track or path. Each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event. Relays are 24-hour overnight events to represent the fact that cancer never sleeps.
We'll work with your schedule.
1201 Brewster AvenueSequoia High SchoolRedwood City, CA 94062
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week