Boutique Operations Chair
1 person is interested
Boutique Operations Chair:
Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively and ensures a positive internal and external client experience. Assess team and evaluates on-going personnel needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance.Responsibilities:
- Ensures boutique employees consistently utilize company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
- Identifies opportunities to drive clients and donations into store through community outreach.
- Ensures merchandising/display/marketing standards are maintained and that store is consistently replenished.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment and ensures ongoing training and awareness.
- Manage all employee issues in a professional manner and in accordance with company guidelines and practices
- Ensure a positive and professional cooperative team environment that promotes trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example
- Support and assist in the development of all staff in order to ensure consistent achievement of company standards
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the company culture, values, and mission
- Partner with management to successfully and thoroughly board new hires including training on company processes, policies and procedures and handling new hire paperwork
To learn more about Dress for Success Greater Orlando, please visit our website at https://greaterorlando.dressforsuccess.org/.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About Dress For Success of Greater Orlando
901 West Webster Avenue, Portable 43, Winter Park, FL 32789, US
Going Places. Going Strong.
Who We Are
The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
What We Do
Our programs help women achieve financial independence by addressing their social and economic needs in relation to work, home and community. We help disadvantaged women find and maintain employment. We also help them achieve health and wellness, as well as self-defined financial and professional success.
We'll work with your schedule.
901 West Webster Avenue #43Winter Park, FL 32789