17 people are interested
Volunteer Community Outreach and Engagement Coordinator
17 people are interested
Community Outreach Coordinator The Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for coordinating key components to support the successful execution of fundraising events and program activities - with a special focus on logistics, volunteer recruitment and management and some office support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with social media and newsletter
- Assists with components of fundraising
- Assists with logistics and and event planning
- Leads recruitment and management of volunteers including but not limited to making regular volunteer calls, creating and updating trello boards, sending newsletters and organizing volunteer appreciation activities.
- Keep volunteer database up to date and collect information on volunteers
- Track volunteer hours and timesheet to allow them recognition.
- Updates local websites to reflect all current activities, events, volunteer oppotunities and information.
- Assists with recruitment, training and management of volunteers. Will assist with their roles, tasks and schedules.
- Performs additional duties and special projects, as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in google drive applications.
min 3 months
10 to 15h/week every week.
About ALLIANCE FRANCAISE
1345 BUSH ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109, US
Do you love french speaking culture? Do You have some time to spend with us? We want to totally renew our communication s Giving a new life to our non profit organization is a big challenge and we need your talents! The ideal volunteer will be available for at least one day per week, will have attention to detail, and organizational skills and some basic knowledge of French (not compulsory). Volunteering with us is a great opportunity to become a member of our dynamic team, work to promote French language and french-speaking culture, and also to take some French courses for free. To join us, please send an email to email@example.com
We are a Non profit organization of french language and frenchspeaking culture.
We are a small team with a lot of ideas and projects and we need help to realize them.
We organize cultural events, summer camps for kids, french lessons, and we have a public library.
We need all kind of talents.
1345 Bush streetSan francisco, CA 94109
September 3, 2021
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- min 3 months 10 to 15h/week every week.