Event Coordinator Executives
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Oasis Agricultural Learning Center is in need of Event Coordinator Executives to assist with landscaping and maintaining the event grounds for events, for signing up vendors, operating vendor booths, customer service, social media marketing and collecting donations. We host the Gem City Block Party Festival every month as a fundraising event starting Spring of 2020.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About OASIS AGRICUTURAL LEARNING CENTER
40 S DECKER, DAYTON, OH 45417, US
The Oasis Agricultural Learning Center was created to provide a hands-on, community event facility for the youth in our community to learn about the science, business, technology of farming and the horticultural, nursery and landscape industries. As well as the environmental and natural resources systems.
Oasis Agricultural Learning Center Programs:
1. Kids of Tomorrow
2. Gem City Garden Club
3. You Are What You Eat (Health Class)
4. Farming 101 (Agriculture Classes)
5. Learning is Growing (Book Club)
6. Trades in Agriculture (Agriculture Trade Classes)
7. Cannery 101 (Cannery Classes)
8. Life on Track (Credit Repair, Tax Filing, Insurances, Finance and Budget Classes)
9. Fitness 101 (Fitness Class)
10. Entrepreneurs 101 (Entrepreneur Class)
11. Gym City Green (Green, Sustainability & Eco Friendly Classes)
12. Biz on Track (Business Incubator)
We'll work with your schedule.
40 S. DeckerDayton, OH 45406
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Our event is held monthly the 1st weekend of each month.. Volunteers meet up 3-8 times a month.