Good people skills? Become a Loss Prevention Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Do you love talking to people? We are looking for smiling faces to welcome our ReStore customers! Volunteer will greet and direct customers, ensure the entryway and checkout area is clear, and help improve customer flow and service. Loss Prevention volunteers will also help prevent theft by being a watchful and friendly presence in the ReStore. This is a great role for someone who enjoys interacting with and assisting others.
Materials sold at the ReStores generate $2 million each year and allow us to serve more families in our community. By helping us to support the daily volunteers and customers, you multiply the impact that Habitat Metro Denver can make in the community!
ReStore location are: Denver, Wheat Ridge, Aurora and Littleton.
- Volunteer will work with ReStore staff to determine schedule. Core Volunteers commit to at least 15 hours per month.
- Represent Habitat Metro Denver in a positive and professional manner
- Be informed and current with Habitat news, policies, and procedures
- Assist staff by greeting, engaging and directing customers in the ReStore
- Assist staff by speaking with and thanking customers as they leave the ReStore
- Assist staff with mark-downs and pricing
- Work with staff to ensure the entryway and checkout area are clean and clear of clutter
- Improve customer flow and shop-ability in front/primary area of ReStore
- Loss Prevention volunteers help prevent theft by being a watchful and friendly presence in the ReStore
About Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
3245 Eliot St, Denver, CO 80211, US
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver is a non-profit established in 1979 as an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International. People in our community, and all over the world, partner with Habitat to build or improve a place they can call home. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers, and pay an affordable mortgage. With our help, homeowners achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and their families.
Habitat Metro Denver has become one of the largest affiliates in the U.S., serving over 900 families in the Denver area.
We'll work with your schedule.
metro Denver areaDenver, CO 80211
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer will work with ReStore staff to determine schedule. Core Volunteers commit to at least 15 hours or more per month.