Performance Outreach Coordinator
If you enjoy relationship building and calendar coordination, then this is the opportunity for you! We have a small network that we're looking to grow over our 2019-2020 season.
The Performance Outreach Coordinator for Glorify Performing Arts (GPA) will help the company interact with the community a few ways:
- Connect with churches in the tri-state area (PA/NJ/DE) to bring in Glorify Dance Theatre for ministering on Sundays or hosting special performances.
- Schedule performances at nursing homes.
- Negotiate with theatres for spring shows.
- Research other performance opportunities (dance festivals, fundraisers, street festivals, etc.) and schedule them for the company in conjunction with the Executive Director.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About GLORIFY PERFORMING ARTS INC
PO BOX 3578, WEST CHESTER, PA 19381, US
The mission of Glorify Performing Arts is to present compelling, professional productions to encourage and empower Christians in their walk of faith, inspiring them to step forward boldly to impact the world.
Glorify Performing Arts (GPA) is a Christian performing arts company based in West Chester, PA. Glorify Dance Theatre (GDT) is the resident ballet company at Glorify Performing Arts! Using contemporary ballet to tell stories and explore themes of Christianity, our company will present 2 main stage shows per year and will be available to travel locally to churches and outreach functions presenting shorter performances.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Arts Administration
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 18
- Time commitment varies throughout the season. Average is 2-5 hours/week.