Event Coordinators Needed at The Empowerment Of Women, Inc (T.E.O.W.)
TEOW - The Empowerment of Women
Do you enjoy and have a passion for coordinating events? Are you interested in networking and meeting new people? Would you like to make a difference in your community? If you answered yes to all of these questions, you have come to the right place. We are seeking event coordinators to volunteer and assist with planning and executing all of our upcoming events.
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for special events
- Develop and maintain event software and databases
- Manage all aspects of volunteer committees and volunteer coordination, including but not limited to, staffing, recruitment, supervision, training and acknowledgement.
- Coordinate event logistics, publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution.
- Responsible for the development and fulfillment of the events budgets.
- Responsible for working closely with the Corporate Donor Committee for in-kind donation solicitations for each event.
- Cultivate and expand sponsorship development and fulfillment.
- Send thank you notes to all agency donors in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Social Media Committee to write, submit and follow-up to ensure placement on media releases and stories to established contacts with local and regional media.
- Maintain and broaden social networking to benefit the organization.
- Actively participate and staff committees as necessary and appropriate.
Visit us on the web to complete the online volunteer application at: https://www.teow.org/volunteer-application.html
Serious applicants ONLY!!!
About TEOW - The Empowerment of Women
1302 Waugh Dr Unit 768, Houston, TX 77019, US
T.E.O.W.,INC. | The Empowerment Of Women is a 501 (c)(3) non profit organization that bring awareness to the negative effects of low self-esteem in young women in the areas of: Personal Development, Financial Literacy, Education (S.T.E.M.), Health & Wellness.
#LoveMeFirst is our campaign that teaches women of all ages to love themselves first starting from within.
TEOW TALK is our other program that offers free workshops on Finances, Personal Development, & Career Development.