- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Opportunities are available for volunteers who enjoy working with the public, assisting with setup, registration, greeting, and decorating.
- Gallery Night. October 4, 2019, 5-9 pm. Located at 1709 Aberg Avenue
- Exhibition Call for Art. May 2, 2020, time TBD. Located at 1709 Aberg Avenue
About ARTS for ALL Wisconsin
1709 Aberg Avenue, Suite 1, Madison, WI 53704, US
ARTS for ALL Wisconsin, the state organization for arts and disability, was founded in 1985 as Very Special Arts Wisconsin with the mission to expand the capabilities, confidence and quality of life for children and adults with disabilities by providing programs in dance, drama, creative writing, music and visual art.
ARTS for ALL Wisconsin (formerly VSA Wisconsin) began with a one-day Festival for school-aged children. Thirty-four years later, our statewide initiatives now include residencies, classes, arts workshops, choirs, exhibitions and professional development opportunities. Throughout the history ARTS for ALL Wisconsin, over 160 programs have been implemented and have directly impacted more than 3,000 people of all ages, primarily with disabilities.
Our central office is located in Madison, Wisconsin.
We'll work with your schedule.
1709 Aberg AvenueSuite 1MadisonMadison, WI 53704
- Exhibition Arts
- Sales Process
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- - Gallery Night. October 4, 2019, 5-9 pm. Located at 1709 Aberg Avenue - Exhibition Call for Art. May 2, 2020, time TBD. Located at 1709 Aberg Avenue