Client & Donor relationship manager
4 people are interested
The Donor and Client relationship manager will manage our SalesForce application along with others in our group. Maintaining currency in our database, entering and tracking donors and clients and doing followup research. Physical attendance at our offices once or twice per week is necessary.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Hand Up Project
PO Box 456, Lynnwood, WA 98046, US
OUR VISION The vision of The Hand Up Project is to assist people struggling with substance abuse and destructive behavior that has led to homelessness. Some of the support and resources we provide include: • Assessments: Field assessments to determine the client's needs. • Housing: Providing safe, clean communities for those in The Hand Up Project program. • Accountability: Holding the willing to a level of healthy expectations. • Alliances: Collaborating with other like-minded charitable organizations. • Assistance: Guiding people to resources and walking the willing through the process for success. • Transportation: Helping people get to resources. Our goal is to provide a hand up and a healthy community to those we serve, so they can work through the underlying issues that caused their homelessness, and empower and lead them to contribute back to the greater community.
The Hand Up Project is an advocacy group for the homeless and those who suffer from addiction. We are a resource facilitator for safe housing, detox, mental health support, addiction support, and community services.
We work for healthy communities in the following ways:
- By providing outreach to homeless encampments. We perform group outreaches in homeless encampments in Snohomish County, providing food and guiding people to available resources.
- Cleaning up homeless encampments.
- Assisting those in poverty to connect with resources at a weekly community breakfast.
- Assisting people struggling with addiction to get into detox and on the road to recovery.
- Providing safe community for people in recovery, including housing assistance and accountability.
We work closely with Trinity Lutheran Church, Hope Soldiers, The Hero’s Café which supports Veterans, and many more organizations throughout Snohomish County.
We provide a hand up to those we serve, supporting them as they work through the underlying issues that were a factor in becoming homeless, and empowering and leading them to contribute back to the greater community.
We'll work with your schedule.
19701A Scriber Lake rdLynnwoodLynnwood, WA 98046
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 to 20 hours per week, can work at our office and/or remotely
- Long-term (at least 6 month) commitment or more.