Dress For Success of Greater Orlando
Dress for Success is an international non-profit organization that helps disadvantaged women by providing interview appropriate attire and career support after our clients have been selected for a job. Since opening our doors in 1997, Dress for Success has helped more than 400,000 women go from suits to self sufficiency.
We are seeking candidates for the Retail Chair position:
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to engage large and small retailers to support Dress for Success
- Handle all retail fundraising events and initiatives
- Shop for a Cause events
- % of sales comes back to organization
- Donation clothing /items collected for sales
- Coordinate details for events
- Ensures event details are uploaded for FB and website
- Contact retailers for sponsorship support for key events
- Solicit retailers for ongoing donation items during season end clearance
- January/February and July/August seasons:
- Shoes size 9 and Up
- Gift Cards
- Plastic Bags
- Rolling Racks
- Suits 18+
- Pick up donation items for retailers as needed
-Maintain quarterly donations from Charming Charlie’s
-Manage retail events along with Young Executives for Success
- Bring in the following retail programs:
Consignment Shops- Sign on to be drop off centers for donations
Retailers- Host shopping events with other women organizations.
Reach out to: Macy’s, White House Black Market, Chico’s, Talbots, Ann Taylor, Lane Bryant, Limited, Ashley Stewart
To learn more about Dress for Success Greater Orlando, please visit our website at https://greaterorlando.dressforsuccess.org/.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About Dress For Success of Greater Orlando
901 West Webster Avenue, Portable 43, Winter Park, FL 32789, US
Going Places. Going Strong.
Who We Are
The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
What We Do
Our programs help women achieve financial independence by addressing their social and economic needs in relation to work, home and community. We help disadvantaged women find and maintain employment. We also help them achieve health and wellness, as well as self-defined financial and professional success.