Primary responsibilities include preparation and grant applications, and performance of responsible professional and administrative work in researching, identifying, developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities in the areas of Education, Vocational, and Technology. Qualifield candidates should possess excellent writing skills (Microsoft Office Word, Access, Powerpoint and Excel), and database management skills. The canidates must be highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow-up processes, able to effectively work under pressure, use independent judgement and produce a quality work product within tight time constraints. Previous experiences will demonstrate a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities; comprehensive knowledge of research, and the ability to distinguish and identify funding oportunities for special programs.
Work is performed under broad direction of the Executive Director with the majority of work performed independently.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Analysis
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hours per weeks
- 10 years
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Reading Teacher
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Writers desperately needed
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Committee Members
- Garden Crew/ a large truck...
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- fundraising activities
- Want an Internship Opportunity...
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Reading Teacher