Corporate Marketing and Fundraising Support Needed for Circular Economy Initiative
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Global Green is looking for help from 2-3 advisors and volunteers who work in or are familiar with corporate fundraising, marketing or ESG to support its Coalition for Resource Recovery project. Here's more information on the project: http://thecorr.org/
We're looking for help with our Coalition for Resource Recovery project including:
1) Setting up an Executive Committee that can serve for the next 3-6 months as we form a new longer-term committee and;
2) Evaluating the corporate membership structure, and how this can be used to fund pressing environmental and community challenges.
Sample background project materials:
- residential food scrap recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7x84cTCm-o
- corporate pilots and activities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBqj1CDhiNw
Pertinent to California a few of the potential growth areas include the:
1) continued expansion of Global Green's eco-ambassador program and
2) addressing some of the State's biggest challenges. Possible tie-ins might include the use of compost on fire degraded landscapes
3) working with corporations through programs that start with basic measures such as corporate office or operations sustainability and then exploring broader partnerships for impact.
4) Featuring CoRR as a part of Global Green's larger 25+ year communications campaign
5) Long-term opportunities for program expansion with Green Cross International Affiliates (20+ countries). Global Green is the US affiliate.
About Global Green USA
c/o Global Green USA, 54 W 39th Street, New York, NY 10018, US
Global Green USA is the American affiliate of Green Cross International. For 25 years, Global Green USA has been a national leader in advancing smart solutions to climate change that improve lives and protect our planet. We create transformative model projects and advance new policies that build sustainable and resilient communities and affordable housing. We help local governments, schools, and public agencies integrate sustainable design, clean energy, and water reduction measures and we help people reduce waste, live better, and act more sustainably today--and in the future.
Global Green has influenced more than $20 billion dollars worth of building construction by encouraging the integration of green building and sustainability practices, and we’ve educated millions of people about climate-friendly solutions through our five annual events, including the green event of the year, our Pre-Oscar Party. Our impact has been felt across the country, particularly in areas affected by disasters such as Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans where we led green rebuilding efforts and continue to provide assistance and resources to local residents.
520 BroadwaySanta Monica, CA 90401
- 8-25 hours. Flexible according to volunteer's schedule.