Employment Clothing Specialist
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
151 people are interested
Purpose: The Employment Clothing Specialist prepares our clients to find long-term, quality employment by providing them with clean work appropriate clothing to use during their job search and, eventually, during their careers. This done by assisting our clients in picking out clothing items that are tailored to their individual job search. When not helping clients, it is the Clothing Closet Supervisor's duty to ensure the clothing closet is stocked, clean, and organized.
Location: The Employment Clothing Specialist will have the choice of working out of the Human Services Campus Office (12th Ave. and Jefferson St.) and/or in the Christown Office (19th Ave. and Bethany Home Rd.).
- Helps clients find clothes that are appropriate for their career path
- Assists the clients in understanding their size for various types of clothing
- Maintains a proper record of clothes taken from the closet
- Ensures cleanliness and organization of the clothing closet
- Sorts through clothing donations
- Assesses which clothing items are appropriate for the workplace
About St Joseph the Worker
1125 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85007, US
The mission of St. Joseph the Worker is to assist homeless, low-income and other disadvantaged individuals in their efforts to become self-sufficient through quality employment.
We are an employment resource center that provides our clients with the resources, from basic to advanced, to be able to find and maintain quality employment. Those resources include one-on-one attention from job developers, computer access, interview appropriate clothing, transportation assistance, and job-specific assistance.
We'll work with your schedule.
1125 W. Jackson StreetP.O. Box 13503PhoenixPhoenix, AZ 85002
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At St. Joseph the Worker, the time you give is a gift and we will work with you to ensure that your shifts are convenient for your schedule.