Broomfield Library Tech Class Helper
1 person is interested
Do you love helping people and working with technology? We are looking for a volunteer to help out with our Library Tech Classes this spring.
This tech-savvy volunteer will assist the instructor and help patrons while the instructor presents. This volunteer must be patient, responsible, and loves to work with adults, especially older adults, in a classroom setting. This volunteer should have intermediate technology skills, including familiarity with Internet and email, computers, smartphones, cloud computing, word processing, multimedia, and spreadsheets and databases.
Prior to starting, the volunteer will need to pass a background check and meet with the instructor for one hour. Volunteer must be able to make all the classes (see schedule listed below).
- Wednesday, January 15, 2:00 - 3:30
- Monday, January 27, 6:00 - 7:30
- Wednesday, February 19, 2:00 - 3:30
- Monday, February 24, 6:00 - 7:30
- Wednesday, March 25, 2:00 - 3:30
- Monday, March 30, 6:00 - 7:30
- Wednesday, April 22, 2:00 - 3:30
- Monday, April 27, 6:00 - 7:30
- Wednesday, May 20, 2:00 - 3:30
About Broomfield Library
3 Community Park Rd., Broomfield, CO 80020, US
Providing opportunities for all Broomfield residents to pursue lifelong learning, satisfy their reading, viewing and listening interests, receive answers to their questions, achieve personal literacy goals and gather with neighbors in a welcoming place.
We are a public library in a growing community. We are focused on being an integral part of the growth and betterment of our community.
We'll work with your schedule.
3 Community Park RdBroomfield, CO 80020
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One hour training plus commitment to all classes.