Girl Scouts Winterfest Event Volunteers Needed
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Join us in an annual tradition - Girl Scout Winterfest - a craft fair featuring unique and homemade holiday gifts. Each craft booth will have great wares for sale made by Girl Scouts, for Girl Scouts. Girls and their friends and families will shop, hang out and have fun. Event support volunteers will interact with Girl Scouts, parents, and staff to help deliver a quality event to girls in grades K-12. Volunteers will also help with event set up, clean up, and program delivery.
- Has experience working with children ages K-12
- Punctual, dependable, enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude
- Can lift a minimum of 5 pounds
- Help with event set-up/clean-up
- Welcome girls at registration
- Help with pre-event and post-event surveys
- Replenish supplies throughout the day
- Pass out patches
Benefits of volunteering in this role:
- Serve as a positive role model and mentor to girls
- Share passion for Girl Scouts and fun and friendship with girls
- Gain experience delivering create program curriculum to girls K-12
Location: Rocklin, CA (Specific location to be shared once an individual is registered.)
About Girl Scouts Heart of Central California
6601 Elvas Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95819, US
Building girls of courage, confidence, and character that make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts is the world’s most successful organization dedicated to creating girl leaders, with 3.2 million active members and more than 59 million alumnae. Since its founding in 1912, women have explored new fields of knowledge, learned valuable skills and developed strong core values through Girl Scouting. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
At Girl Scouts, girls are going to have tons of fun, make new friends and go on fantastic new adventures. They’re also going to get the chance to do big things. Our program centers on something called the Girl Scout Leadership Experience-a collection of activities and experiences girls have as they earn badges, sell cookies, go on exciting trips, explore the outdoors, do Take Action projects that make a difference and more. The result? A lifetime of leadership!
RocklinRocklin, CA 95765
- Youth Services
- Event Management
- Must be at least 18
- One time event
- Volunteers must be 18 years old or older.