Support clean energy in Arkansas!
3 people are interested
Help Audubon Arkansas create jobs and protect our natural environment by promoting smart, affordable, and clean energy policies.
Volunteers would help strategize, collect petitions, plan events, write to media outlets, and much more.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Arkansas Audubon Society Inc.
4500 Springer Blvd,, Little Rock, AR 72206, US
To conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth’s biological diversity.
Audubon Arkansas was established in 2000 as a state office of the National Audubon Society. Since then, Audubon Arkansas has evolved into a staff of seven and an approximate budget of almost $1M a year.
Audubon Arkansas is engaged in:
- the restoration and protection of
watersheds and other habitats important to birds and other wildlife;
- citizen involvement in science and habitat protection;
- environmental education for young people;
- public outreach and education related to targeted policy initiatives, including global warming and water issues.
750 W Cleveland StFayetteville, AR 72701
- Environmental Policy
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- As much or as little as desired!