Data Entry Office Intern
10 people are interested
- Audit attendance packets according to audit guidelines
- Support with data entry or report generation as requested
- Manage and oversee hard-copy data collection
- [If applicable] Support staff with participant enrollment data entry into YS.net
- Gain a basic understanding of Internal THINK Together Attendance and Release Audit procedures and how they relate to grant compliance, safety, liability, and other significant program requirements.
- Introduction to understanding YouthServices.net, its function, and the end-user role as it relates to the system.
- Receive instruction in program data.
About Think Together
2101-B E. Fourth St., 2nd Level, Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
Our mission is to partner with school districts to change the odds for kids.
THINK Together is one of the leading and largest nonprofit providers of academic support programs in the U.S., serving more than 150,000 students across 440-plus locations throughout CA. Our academically oriented programs and dedicated team of nearly 3,000 employees are helping students close the achievement gap to provide all students with the opportunity and ability to go to college and have successful careers.
We'll work with your schedule.
22620 Goldencrest dr.#D-104Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Looking for a multiple-day commitment working about 12 hours weekly. Office hours are M-F 8:30 a - 5:30 p No weekends or major holidays.
- You will need to have a negative TB result done within the last three years.