STEM Day Support - Group Volunteer Opportunity
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
We are looking for volunteer groups to support the monthly STEM Day at North County Lifeline’s after school program, Club Crown Heights at La Casita. This opportunity takes place on the last Wednesday of each month from 3pm - 5pm. La Casita is set up as an early intervention program for at-risk youth and provide services for (on average) 30 children ages 6 to 12 on a daily basis. The site allows for a safe space for children to go to when released from school.
- Work with Stem Education Lead and La Casita staff to lead STEM day activities
- Inspire, encourage, and empower the youth to relate STEM topics to their world
- Lifeline provides activities and supplies, volunteer groups help lead activities in small groups
- Some knowledge of Science, Technology, Engineering, and/or Mathematics
- Experience working with youth ages 6 - 12
This is a great opportunity for student groups, church groups, business groups, etc to volunteer together!
8 to 14 volunteers are needed.
TO APPLY: Send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to learn more: https://www.nclifeline.org/volunteer-and-sponsorship-opportunities
About North County Lifeline
200 Michigan Ave., Vista, CA 92084, US
To build self-reliance among youth, individuals and families through problem solving, skill-building and accessible community-based services.
Who We Are
North County Lifeline is an organization of case managers, counselors, therapists, mentors, social service workers, assessment specialists, program developers, mediators, educators, youth leaders, volunteers, interns and administrators.
We are your connection to resources within the community.
We are your Lifeline.
What We're About
- Developing resilient youth
- Nurturing family strengths
- Partnering to solve community problems
OceansideOceanside, CA 92054
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- This opportunity takes place on the last Wednesday of each month from 3pm - 5pm.