NEW - Agrace Thrift Home Store
1 person is interested
The Agrace Thrift Stores that you know and love will be opening a new store in October...the Agrace Thrift Home Store. They will sell gently used furniture and other home good. Proceeds from the Home Store benefit Agrace programs and services.
Volunteers opportunities include:
- Cashier: customer service, use computerized cash register
- Display merchandisers: assist customers with loading up furniture, make attractive displays. Should be comfortable with some furniture moving.
- Furniture assembly and repair
About Agrace HospiceCare - Madison
5395 East Cheryl Parkway, Madison, WI 53711, US
Partnering with patients and families to improve quality of life throughout serious illnes.
For more than 35 years, Agrace has been a nonprofit, community based health care agency dedicated to providing expert physical, emotional and spiritual support to patients and families through the stages of serious illness. Agrace HospiceCare is nationally recognized for the comprehensive hospice services we provide in patients' homes, the Agrace HospiceCare inpatient unit and skilled nursing and assisted living facilities throughout south central Wisconsin.
Now Agrace offers palliative care services to provide patients more options for feeling better, even while receiving treatment.
We'll work with your schedule.
1946 S. Stoughton RoadMadison, WI 53716
- Interior Design
- Hospice Care
- Home Repair
- Interior / Exterior Decorating
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers make a weekly, 4-hour commitment (day, evening, and weekend shifts available).
- Application process: application, phone interview, orientation (in-person or online), background check, and one reference.