Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation Lead
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Do you have a passion for volunteerism and service? Enjoy creative challenges and the opportunity to recognize others for meaningful contributions in our community?
You might be perfect for our Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation Lead role!
This volunteer is part of the departmental volunteer leadership team and will work alongside other leadership volunteers to maximize volunteer satisfaction, engagement and recognition across OK.
- Promote participation in formal regional recognition programs
- Develop and implement both informal and formal volunteer appreciation & recognition events and programs
- Promote a culture that supports volunteerism by reinforcing the importance of volunteer appreciation on a daily basis
- Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
- Work well both individually and with others
- Relevant, complementary skills/experience
- Relationship building skills working collaboratively with staff partners as well as board members, senior management, and other volunteer partners as needed
- Understand the value of volunteers and provide leadership and support to ensure volunteers are productive and have a mutually rewarding experience
Olivia Zikalala, SAF/IS Regional Manager, email@example.com
Susan Chavez, SAF AmeriCorps Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca McGary, SAF AmeriCorps VISTA Specialist, email@example.com
About American Red Cross: Service to the Armed Forces (SAF)
601 NE 6th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
The American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces (SAF) helps members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service.
Our Commitment Never Wavers
The Red Cross helps members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service.
The American Red Cross serves 2 million military personnel, including active duty, National Guard and Reserve, as well as our veterans. We provide 24/7 global emergency communication services and support military and veteran health care facilities across the country and overseas. We help families cope with deployments and support returning combat veterans as they reintegrate into the community. Our team of 350 employees and thousands of volunteers helps deliver services at Red Cross offices in communities across the country and on more than a hundred military installations around the world-including Djibouti, Iraq and Kuwait.
We'll work with your schedule.
601 NE 6th StreetSAF/ISAmerican Red CrossOklahoma City, OK 73104
- Graphic Design / Print
- Administrative Support
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training