I.T./Volunteer Database Lead Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Are you an expert at all things I.T./software/hardware?
Put your expertise to use in a meaningful way as our Volunteer Database/Statistics and Tracking volunteer lead for the Service to the Armed Forces and International Services department in OK! This volunteer position is part of the department leadership team.
Duties will include:
- Updating, correcting and managing volunteer accounts in database/online system
- Use volunteer management system to create and run tracking reports to aid in monitoring effectiveness and success of program and services
- Routinely audit online groups, accounts and reports for accuracy
- Assist new volunteers in creating, updating and utilizing their volunteer accounts
- So much more! Potential is unlimited with this role :)
Email Olivia Zikalala at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate your skills to a higher cause!
About American Red Cross: Service to the Armed Forces (SAF)
601 NE 6th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
The American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces (SAF) helps members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service.
Our Commitment Never Wavers
The Red Cross helps members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service.
The American Red Cross serves 2 million military personnel, including active duty, National Guard and Reserve, as well as our veterans. We provide 24/7 global emergency communication services and support military and veteran health care facilities across the country and overseas. We help families cope with deployments and support returning combat veterans as they reintegrate into the community. Our team of 350 employees and thousands of volunteers helps deliver services at Red Cross offices in communities across the country and on more than a hundred military installations around the world-including Djibouti, Iraq and Kuwait.
We'll work with your schedule.
601 NE 6th StreetSAF/ISAmerican Red CrossOklahoma City, OK 73104
- IT Help Desk
- Strategic Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC Platform
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training