Military Resiliency Workshop Facilitator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Resiliency Workshop Facilitator American Red Cross | American Red Cross Resiliency Workshops
Love leading interactive presentations?
Become a Red Cross Resiliency Workshop Facilitator and utilize your expertise and background to provide workshops to servicemembers, veterans and their families.
Classes offered are:
Exploring Stress and Trauma
Relating to Children
Working Through Anger
Communication and Coping for Children
- Provide Resiliency/Reconnection Workshops for military members, veterans, and their families in various community-based settings
- Advocate, share and promote information regarding resiliency with others in local area
- Remain clinically active for professional licensing
- Facilitate at least two workshops per year
- Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training
- Stay up-to-date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families
- Holds a current, unencumbered license from, or is registered with, any U.S. state or territory as a social worker, psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, RN with a psych emphasis or psychiatrist (any level license/registration, including non-clinical licenses such as Licensed Masters Social Worker or LMSW/LCSW).
- Masters level or above clinical, social work or mental health degree
- Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military
- Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus
To volunteer please email Susan Chavez at email@example.com. Or, apply now at:
About American Red Cross: Service to the Armed Forces (SAF)
601 NE 6th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
The American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces (SAF) helps members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service.
Our Commitment Never Wavers
The Red Cross helps members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service.
The American Red Cross serves 2 million military personnel, including active duty, National Guard and Reserve, as well as our veterans. We provide 24/7 global emergency communication services and support military and veteran health care facilities across the country and overseas. We help families cope with deployments and support returning combat veterans as they reintegrate into the community. Our team of 350 employees and thousands of volunteers helps deliver services at Red Cross offices in communities across the country and on more than a hundred military installations around the world-including Djibouti, Iraq and Kuwait.
We'll work with your schedule.
601 NE 6th StreetSAF/ISAmerican Red CrossOklahoma City, OK 73104
- Teaching / Instruction
- Family Therapy
- Adult Education
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Willing to conduct at least 2 workshops per year
- MUST be currently licensed, unencumbered, LCSW/RN-Psych/LPC/etc.