OneOC: RSVP Volunteers (ages 55+) Needed in San Bernardino County
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
OneOC hosts RSVP volunteers at local Orange & San Bernardino Counties nonprofits to ensure that those most in need of education, food security, food delivery and employment receive the help they need most. RSVP volunteers choose where and how often they want to serve, with commitments ranging from a few hours a month to 40 hours per week.
Benefits of RSVP:
- Personalized Matching - RSVP Orange County has over three decades of experience in matching volunteers with opportunities to meet community needs. We are here to find you the right opportunity for your passions, skills, interests, and your schedule
- Volunteer Insurance - excess accident medical coverage while volunteering
- Recognition - members are eligible for annual recognition including the Presidential Volunteer Service Awards, special events and more
- Community Engagement - newsletters, e-news, website including new opportunities, events, training opportunities and more
Hours of Volunteer Service: RSVP volunteers may serve 1-40 hours weekly.
*This is a volunteer non-paid opportunity.
Please see below for available volunteer positions in San Bernardino County:
(addresses will be provided once approved for RSVP volunteer placement)
Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino Food Bank - Volunteers needed for food packaging, expire dating non-perishable canned foods, identifying fresh foods from local gardens, and distributing to the public in need of food security at food bank/pantries locations. Hours depending on locations.
- Pantry locations: Bloomington, Chino, Colton, Grand Terrance, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, City of San Bernardino, CA.
Select 1-2 RSVP volunteer service opportunities that best suit your interest. Once selected, we’ll move forward with next steps.
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an RSVP Volunteer, the candidate must be age 55 or older and complete the RSVP Application.
How to Apply: You may apply directly to the RSVP Volunteer Program HERE:
1901 E. 4th Street, Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
To Accelerate Nonprofit Success
OneOC is the leading nonprofit of its kind in Orange County, whose mission is "To accelerate nonprofit success." OneOC is committed to developing deep and meaningful experiences for our nonprofits and companies as they serve their respective communities. Our clients benefit from an array of service solutions including volunteer services, organizational development, back-office support and community engagement.
We'll work with your schedule.
696 S Tippecanoe AveMultiple LocationsSan Bernardino County, CA 92408
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1-40 hours weekly
- To be eligible to participate as an RSVP Volunteer, the candidate must be age 55 or older and complete the RSVP application.