Be an everyday hero with the American Red Cross of Alaska - Event Volunteer - Anchorage
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Event Volunteer will assist with special projects that help fulfill fundraising needs and provide support for the annual fundraising events; chapter stewardship efforts such as mailings, thank you calls to donors; thank you calls/notes to donors; office assistance; donor database maintenance, and donor research.
- Conducts basic research of potential donors, donor data entry, adding notes, contacts, relationships, and other clerical data entry, including maintenance of Salesforce data
- Assists with and supports fundraising events including but not limited to event venue arrangement, signage, table arrangements, displays, the registration process, print project prep, and day-of-event logistics
- Assist with special projects that help fulfill fundraising needs
- Conducts donor thank you calls and writes personalized thank you notes
- Assists with fielding calls, mailings, and third-party agreements during times of disaster
- Assists with sending event mailings, including invitations, sponsor acknowledgment letters, and major donor mailings
- Assists with the solicitation of in-kind donations
- Provides general office assistance as related to development, including preparing mailings, photocopying, filing, cleaning out records as well as assisting with projects and other duties as assigned.
About American Red Cross - Alaska Region
235 East 8th Avenue, Suite 200, Anchorage, AK 99501, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
235 E 8th AveSuite 200AnchorageAnchorage, AK 99501
- Event Management
- Disaster Response
- Donor Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training