Looking for ways to invest in your community? Corporate Volunteer Opportunities!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Your company can help communities thrive and demonstrate its commitment to service! As your company strives to instill values and to shape internal culture, you can a positive impact on your community through the participation and engagement in volunteer opportunities. LINC hopes to create service opportunities where your company’s values, specialized skills, and community service intersect.
LINC welcomes corporations to engage in many opportunities by supporting our greater initiative of providing housing and life-enhancing services to low-income families, seniors, and individuals with special needs. With California currently having the highest poverty rate in the nation at 20.6%, your services will be helpful toward LINC'S objective in continuing to address housing needs with new construction, acquisition/rehab, and the preservation of at-risk affordable housing.
This is a great opportunity for team building, bolstering morale, giving back to the community, and instilling your company’s core values. LINC makes an effort to accommodate all group sizes and interests for our available opportunities. Below are a few volunteer opportunities with LINC Housing:
GROUP VOLUNTEER EVENTS
- Assist or host event projects, holiday community engagement parties or book fairs
- Beautification Projects (Gardening, paint a mural, clean-up day at a property)
- Host a drive (Collect/assemble grocery bags, back-to-school kits/backpacks, and more!)
- Implement a workshop or program to benefit our youth, families, or seniors (Financial literacy, work readiness, Technology, and more!)
- Prepare/serve a meal
HEALTH AND WELLBEING PROGRAMS FOR SENIORS:
- Services to help sustain the physical and mental health of our senior residents
- Community engagement activities (arts & crafts, bingo)
- Nutritional workshops
- Exercising classes
- Access to a computer lab
- And more!
AFTER SCHOOL & SUMMER PROGRAMS:
- Provide the youth with free homework assistance
- Art instruction or S.T.E.A.M projects
- Engagement in fun/constructive recreational activities and more!
*Other specialized positions available at locations throughout California!
How to get involved?
For more information to discover an opportunity that matches your company’s skillset, interests, location, and date/time availability, please contact:
Community Involvement Coordinator
Phone: (562) 684-1122
Email: ATo@linchousing.org or visit: www.linchousing.org
About LINC Housing
3590 Elm Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807, US
LINC provides affordable housing for people underserved by the marketplace. Our communities are known for excellent design, outstanding management and life-enhancing services.
LINC Housing builds, owns, and operates affordable housing for low-income families and seniors throughout California. Its resident service department, LINC Cares, provides life-enhancing services to residents. Our staff members teach and collaborate with nearby agencies to facilitate classes and activities that cover health, exercise, financial literacy, after-school care, ESL, computer skills, crafts, volunteer opportunities, social events, and field trips to experience science, nature, and the arts.
Check us out!
Facebook - www.facebook.com/LINCCaresCA
Instagram - @LINC_Cares
We'll work with your schedule.
6218 Compton AveLos Angeles, CA 90001
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on event or program