Social Media Strategist
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Yours Humanly is looking for a Social Media Strategist to help plan, build, implement, and monitor the organization’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase our visibility within the nonprofit sector.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text and image content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz about our giving efforts
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective donors, like promotions and competitions
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested, please send a copy of your most current resume to email@example.com
About Yours Humanly
PO BOX 5501, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, US
We empower underprivileged children in underserved communities around the world by providing access to educational programs and resources--pathways to better, brighter futures.
Driven by the belief that quality education is a basic human right, Yours Humanly funds local and global efforts to provide underprivileged children in underserved communities access to educational programs and resources.
By doing so, we are lifting children out of poverty and other challenging situations and empowering them to achieve better, brighter futures.
United States | Cambodia | India | Nepal | Philippines | Haiti
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- 5-7 hours per week