- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Stakeholder Relationship Manager, Volunteer, Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Finance Specialist
Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Actuary to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Financial Analyst
- See more detailed background on CrowdDoing's forest fire prevention derivatives
Forest Fire Risk Prevention Derivatives in Northern California
Bobby Fishkin, lead author
In 2018, Sacramento was named the "the Most Polluted City on Earth" due to "smoke from Camp Fire," This proposal aims to prevent that from happening again through adopting a systemic approach and collaborating with stakeholders to actively prevent future such events. The insurance industry, along with institutional chief risk officers, have begun to recognize the importance of moving from "loss compensation to loss prevention."
Stakeholder Relationship Manager, Volunteer, Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing are nneeded as CrowdDoing is proposing to launching a prevention derivative with two new stakeholders: (a) contingent payers who pay in proportion to the reduction in risk, and (b) impact investors who finance social innovations in which their return is similarly proportional to the reduction in risk. It will build on existing precedents for contingent contracts involving social- innovation-based risk prevention.
Stakeholder Relationship Manager, Volunteer, Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoingA spectrum of forest fire risk prevention approaches are available: from creative new social innovations to well-established interventions. The forest fire risk prevention derivative would first survey existing forest fire prevention interventions in Greater Sacramento with an eye towards which ones might be suitable to support and expand. It would then review global social innovations that might be relevant to Northern California to determine which to replicate. Entities involved in risk management and risk securitisation, from insurers to reinsurers to retrocessionaires, ought to welcome the chance to share liability proportionally through a commons of prevention innovations. The prevention derivative can expand as more institutions and individuals join as contingent payers and impact investors in order prevent a larger portion of collective risk . Payments by private and public institutions to support prevention derivatives can be in-kind, through services, and/or financial. Stakeholder Relationship Manager, Volunteer, Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoingMaintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with prospective partners to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of partner and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality partner service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen analytical and research abilities.
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the impact related services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 22, 2021
- Financial Planning
- Cost Analysis
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week or 20-40 hours per month
- Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Financial Analyst