Become part of our Warehouse team!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
* Sub-divide large quantities of materials into smaller packages
* Organize totes and pack boxes for shipment to blood drives or donor centers
* Stock shelves to ensure adequate supplies are available
* Maintain a clean and neat environment
* Lift and move boxes (should not exceed 35 lbs)
* Other duties as assigned
Willingness to support Red Cross mission
* Must be detail-oriented
* Must be able to count and to follow instructions
* Ability to lift 35 lbs.
* Experience working in a regulated environment preferred
* Experience working in a warehouse-type setting preferred
About American Red Cross
250 Jari Drive, Johnstown, PA 15904, US
Mission Statement The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Volunteers carry out 90% of the humanitarian work of the Red Cross.
Whether helping one displaced family or thousands, providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran, or teaching others how to respond in emergencies, it’s through the efforts of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
250 Jari DriveJohnstownJohnstown, PA 15904
- Facilities Management
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training