- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
Data Architect Volunteer Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing,
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
- Data Architect Volunteer Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing,
- See more detailed background on CrowdDoing's forest fire prevention derivatives
Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Project Manager
Bobby Fishkin, lead author
In 2018, Sacramento was named the "the Most Polluted City on Earth" due to "smoke from Camp Fire," This proposal aims to prevent that from happening again through adopting a systemic approach and collaborating with stakeholders to actively prevent future such events. The insurance industry, along with institutional chief risk officers, have begun to recognize the importance of moving from "loss compensation to loss prevention."
CrowdDoing and Project Heather propose launching a prevention derivative with two new stakeholders: (a) contingent payers who pay in proportion to the reduction in risk, and (b) impact investors who finance social innovations in which their return is similarly proportional to the reduction in risk. It will build on existing precedents for contingent contracts involving social- innovation-based risk prevention.
Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Insurance Underwriter
A spectrum of forest fire risk prevention approaches are available: from creative new social innovations to well-established interventions. The forest fire risk prevention derivative would first survey existing forest fire prevention interventions in Greater Sacramento with an eye towards which ones might be suitable to support and expand. It would then review global social innovations that might be relevant to Northern California to determine which to replicate. Entities involved in risk management and risk securitisation, from insurers to reinsurers to retrocessionaires, ought to welcome the chance to share liability proportionally through a commons of prevention innovations. The prevention derivative can expand as more institutions and individuals join as contingent payers and impact investors in order prevent a larger portion of collective risk . Payments by private and public institutions to support prevention derivatives can be in-kind, through services, and/or financial
Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. You should also be analytical with strong organizational abilities. If you also have experience in market research and business operations, we’d like to meet you.
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and highly-skilled risk manager to join our operational risk management team. In this role, you will help assess, investigate, and research activities and scenarios and provide expert advice that addresses the questions and concerns surrounding the project or investment. You will also help minimize risk in our day to day operations through performing assessments and providing trainings.Data Architect Volunteer Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate current systems, review objectives with stakeholders
- Analyze applications, operations, and programming to determine database structural requirements
- Propose database solutions through potential system designs
- Define database structure, capabilities, backup, recovery and security specifications
- Install database systems i.e. develop flowcharts, apply optimum access techniques, coordinate installation actions, document installation process
- Facilitate maintenance of database performance
- Identify and resolve production and application problems
- Evaluate and install new releases
- Facilitate training for users
- Provide support by responding to user questions, resolving problems, and coding utilities
- Self-educate on industry updates i.e. read industry publications, maintain personal networks, participate in professional organizations, participate in educational opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related field required
- Master’s degree in related field prefered
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis required
- Knowledge of PHP and C languages required
- Familiarity with Oracle prefered
- Experience in project management a plus
- Experience in distributed systems required
- Analytical mind, critical thinker, problem-solver
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Sold communication skills, both verbal and written
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCkbEQX8PHh8k85BS0iIhsJJxADqdH3Kpn1PDbI1Uno/edit?usp=sharingIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
919 More opportunities with M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing8 Reviews
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 22, 2023
- Environmental Education
- Program Management
- Computer Science
- Project Management
- Database Administration
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week or 20-40 hours per month
- Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Financial Analyst, Forest Fire Prevention Derivatives, CrowdDoing, Volunteer Insurance Underwriter, strategy, #animation #designthinking #systemsthinking