Bark in the Park 10-17-2020
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
Bark in the Park is the signature, one-day, fundraising event for The Animal Care Sociuety.
Event Activities and VOLUNTEER SHIFTS are listed below:
- 6:00-9:00 AM is Set Up - We need help setting everything up for the day's many events.
- 7:00 AM the Walk/Run registration starts - We need folks that can hand out our event "Wag Bags" to participants.
- 8:00 AM the Walk/Run begins.
- 8:00 AM-1:00 PM - Vendor Fair where we have 30-40 vendor booths that are setting up. - We need volunteers to assist these vendors in carrying their supplies.
- 8:00 AM-1:00 PM - There is also a Children's Area that has several games and a bounce-house. We need people to help the kids and monitor the bouncer.
- 1:00-2:30 PM is Tear Down following Event
For more information click here: http://www.animalcaresociety.org/bip2020
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Animal Care Society
12207 Westport Road, Louisville, KY 40245, US
The Animal Care Society's prime purpose is to find new, caring homes for pets whose owners can no longer give them the love or care they need. We provide a "home away from home" atmosphere and access to medical care. Because our space is limited and we do not practice euthanasia, a pet's age, temperment, and health are factors we must assess before taking in any pet.
Animal Care Society is a non-profit, no-kill adoption center for dogs and cats
3151 Peewee Reese RdLouisvilleLouisville, KY 40207
March 26, 2020
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
- Community Outreach
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- It would be great if you can stay for the entire event, but we understand that your time is valuable. We need most of our volunteers from 6:00-9:00 AM for Set Up and from 1:00-2:30 PM for tear down. We are honored to accept volunteers for anytime!