Friday Night BRIDGE Club Helper
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
What: Friday Night BRIDGE Club (BRIDGE Club on Brakke) is a fun evening opportunity for individuals with cognitive disabilities 13 years old and older to enjoy socializing with peers, playing games, doing arts & crafts projects, listening to music and more.
Where: BRIDGE Club is always located at the BRIDGE Program Building in Hudson - 651 Brakke Drive.
When: The first Friday of every month, October - May from 7:00pm - 8:30pm
BRIDGE is looking for volunteers to assist BRIDGE staff during BRIDGE Club Activities.
BRIDGE Club is always run by a trained BRIDGE Staff member to ensure a fun, successful, stress-free evening.
Volunteers will NEVER be responsible for personal/behavioral cares of attendees.
- Handing out materials (craft supplies, game boards, etc) to attendees with disabilities
- Socializing with and assisting attendees with disabilities in the craft, game, activity for the evening
- Assisting BRIDGE Staff member in handing out refreshments to attendees with disabilities
- Assisting with clean-up afterwards
- Be 18 years old or older
- Be comfortable engaging with individuals with disabilities
- Complete a Volunteer Orientation with Volunteer Coordinator prior to participating in BRIDGE activities
- Complete a Background Check prior to volunteering
- Communicate with Volunteer Coordinator regarding availability
- Have transportation to and from BRIDGE activities
About BRIDGE For Community Life, Inc
651 BRAKKE DR, HUDSON, WI 54016, US
BRIDGE For Community Life, collaborates with school, county and community youth-serving agencies in providing lifelong learning opportunities for youth and others with disabilities.
BRIDGE is a non-profit organization providing community-based life skills training, employment services and social and recreational programs for youth and adults with disabilities in the St. Croix River Valley.
Check out our website at www.bridgecl.org to learn more.
We'll work with your schedule.
651 Brakke Dr.Hudson, WI 54016
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- First Friday of the month Oct-May, 7pm-8:30pm