Team Recruitment/Development Committee Chair, Broward Walk to Defeat ALS
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
A Team Recruitment/Development Committee Chair is needed to assist in realizing the goals of the Broward Walk to Defeat ALS. The Team Recruitment/Development Committee Chair solicits team participation, makes presentations to potential teams/captains and school-affiliated groups, organizes and leads team captain meetings, assists with collateral distribution, and coordinates and assists teams in developing fundraising events.
The Team Recruitment/Development Committee Chair works at their own pace starting immediately until shortly after the event (a few hours a week), to include attending/calling in to a monthly meeting (1 hour per month) and attending the event to assist with day-of duties (5-7 hours).
The Broward Walk to Defeat ALS has a direct impact on people living with ALS by raising awareness and funds to realize the mission of The ALS Association Florida Chapter: creating a world without ALS. The Chapter is fighting this disease by participating in advocacy, providing patient services, helping fund research, and providing financial support to statewide multidisciplinary ALS clinics and research facilities, enabling them to increase quality patient care.
The Broward Walk to Defeat ALS will be held Saturday, March 28, at Vista View Park in Davie.
About The ALS Association Florida Chapter
3242 Parkside Center Circle, Tampa, FL 33619, US
Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.
We'll work with your schedule.
Work from homeDavie, FL 33330
- Event Planning / Management
- Must be at least 21
- A few hours a week.
- Committee members must sign a Confidentiality Agreement.