Accounting/Registration Committee Chair, Broward Walk to Defeat ALS
The ALS Association Florida Chapter
An Accounting/Registration Committee Chair is needed to assist in realizing the goals of the Broward Walk to Defeat ALS. The Accounting/Registration Committee Chair works closely with the Chapter’s Regional Development Manager (RDM) to ensure event goals are met, maintains a database of registered teams, and tracks financial and in-kind donations.
The Accounting/Registration Committee Chair works at their own pace starting immediately until shortly after the event (a few hours a week), to include attending/calling in to a monthly meeting (1 hour per month) and attending the event to assist with day-of duties (5-7 hours).
The Broward Walk to Defeat ALS has a direct impact on people living with ALS by raising awareness and funds to realize the mission of The ALS Association Florida Chapter: creating a world without ALS. The Chapter is fighting this disease by participating in advocacy, providing patient services, helping fund research, and providing financial support to statewide multidisciplinary ALS clinics and research facilities, enabling them to increase quality patient care.
The Broward Walk to Defeat ALS will be held Saturday, APRIL 10, at Vista View Park in Davie.
Please contact Vincenza Cuvin at email@example.com
About The ALS Association Florida Chapter
3242 Parkside Center Circle, Tampa, FL 33619, US
OUR VISION Create a world without ALS. OUR MISSION To discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.