Doors Open Milwaukee: Volunteer Photographer 2019
Historic Milwaukee is seeking volunteer photographers to help us document Doors Open Milwaukee on September 28 & 29! Your photos of crowds enjoying 171 architecturally unique sites throughout Milwaukee will be featured in our marketing material for years to come. Check out doorsopenmilwaukee.org to learn more about the program and view the spaces you could have access to. We welcome armature photographers using their phones, to professionals with DSLRs - all are welcome. You are also welcome to choose which sites, days and times you would take photos during the 28 and 29 of September.
We are seeking the following images, but we welcome other images that you take while visiting Doors Open sites:
- Photos of families with kids enjoying Doors Open and using the passport feature if possible. Please get parental permission: https://historicmilwaukee.org/doors-open/special-programs/family-passport/
- Photos of Access Contemporary Music performances: https://historicmilwaukee.org/doors-open/special-programs/performing-arts/
- Photos of crowds enjoying sites.
- Architectural photos of Doors Open sites.
- Photos of sites in the Near West Side - this year's Spotlight Neighborhood - click here to see the list of sites in those neighborhoods: https://historicmilwaukee.org/doors-open/buildings/?fwp_spotlight_neighbohoods=near-westside-neighborhoods
About Historic Milwaukee, Inc.
235 E. Michigan St., MILWAUKEE, WI 53202, US
The mission of Historic Milwaukee, Inc. is to increase awareness of and commitment to Milwaukee's history, architecture and the preservation of our built environment.
Historic Milwaukee, Inc. was started in 1974 and is the only nonprofit provide of historic walking tours and related educational programming in metro Milwaukee.
235 E. Michigan St.Milwaukee, WI 53202
- No minimum