Nonprofit Lab Los Angeles
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Volunteers at our Nonprofit Lab get the opportunity to attend our workshops and trainings. For more details about the trainings go to www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/losangeles. Volunteer tasks during the day include some of the following:
Assist with our event check in table
- Volunteers assist with checking in program attendees
- Introducing Speakers: Volunteers will introduce our trainers. You'll read the script we provide that contains the workshop title, short trainer bio, quick attendee instructions. You will need to be comfortable with public speaking.
- Collect evaluations after workshops and leave with the trainer before going to your next workshop.
Once you send us your email address and indicate an interest - we will send you an email with a link to complete our internal volunteer registration form - it takes about 2 minutes. This form we send you via email must be completed if you are interested in volunteering with us.
About NONPROFIT LEARNING LAB
303 S BROADWAY, DENVER, CO 80209, US
The Nonprofit Learning Lab is a national nonprofit that connects, supports and develops individuals seeking to lead the nonprofit sector. We work with individuals to sharpen their skills in fundraising, board development, organizational leadership and capacity building.
Volunteers have the opportunity to attend our institutes and conferences and learn from our network of expert trainers. Our events are located in different cities across the country. So, hopefully you will find one in your hometown!
1000 Alameda StLos Angeles, CA 90012
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- These are one day events only.
- Individuals interested in volunteering must email email@example.com