An Opportunity to learn Non Profit from the Inside! Love Organizing?
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Learn about how a non profit works from the inside!
Assist the Executive Director with the following activities:
- Organize folders in a timeline, and according to subject matter.
- Assist with developing office polices and procedures
- Communicating with judges, attorneys and social workers regarding cases.
- Develop up to date intake forms
- Providing intake information by phone for clients and scheduling intakes.
- Audit files, appointments and intakes
- Outreach to other agencies and organizations
- Helping with all organizational data entry, scheduling,billing,compiling training materials, setting up interviews, keep volunteer information up to date, appointment setting, checking references, setting up volunteer personnel files
- Data entry of new clients
- Download client emails for a database of newsletter recipients
- Develop a strategic plan for outreach to hospitals, schools for our newsletter, or online
- Other administrative duties, including setting up dates and times for community professionals to volunteer to make training presentations for counseling trainees.
With competencies on Microsoft office skills, and if you want to learn the counseling business from the inside, help us by volunteering one to two days each week, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
We look forward to meeting you!
About FACES Inc.- Family Assessment, Counseling & Education Services
2601 E. Chapman Ave Ste 114, Fullerton, CA 92831, US
F.A.C.E.S. mission is to provide community based professional counseling and other services for children and their families in crisis from separation and divorce, and to provide education to prevent family violence.
Family Assessment Counseling & Education Services, bettter known as F.A.C.E.S. was founded in 1988 for children and families in crisis.
Our Programs were developed in response to community needs They include:
- Family and Child Counseling, monitored visits, anger management, parenting classes, single parents groups, co-parents groups, teen anger management, childrens groups.
- Education Services for professionals who work with families. English and Spanish, Farsi, Korean, Vietnamese, etc.
Fundraising events include a volunteer recognition lunch, a barbecue, a gala dinner in the fall, a pie eating contest on CSUF campus, a Thanksgiving Feast for volunteers, several restaurant fundraisers, a casino night and Hearts in Action every year in February. Please see our website at www.facescal.org for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
2601 E Chapman Ave.Suite 114Fullerton, CA 92831
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Development
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Mon, Tues, Wed Thur Fri 8:30 to 12:30 pm
- Commitment of at least 6 months.