Volunteers safely transport residents in a city vehicle to medical and dental appointments. Drivers will be responsible for keeping accurate records, maintaining route schedule and assisting riders as needed. Perform general maintenance on vehicle, gas and check oil as needed. Drivers are scheduled one day per week. Days available are Monday and Friday Volunteers will be in and out of vehicle and medical offices in all types of weather conditions. Volunteers will be in continuous radio contact with dispatcher if assistance is needed. Familiarity with Westminster city streets helpful, but not necessary.
- Customer Service
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year
- Citizenship Class Leader and...
- eDevice Technology Assistant -...
- Job Search Assistants
- Ambassador to City Hall
- Job Search Assistant-Computer
- Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator
- Speak English Facilitator
- Community Driver
- Interpretive Volunteer (Year...
- Document Conversion Specialist -...
- Victim Advocates Needed
- Computer Instructor-Basic Skills