DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Medicinal Foods for Stress, Sleep & Anxiety- Talent Acquisition for CrowdDoing Systemic Change
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Job Description for Lead - Talent Acquisition for CrowdDoing Medicinal Foods for Stress, Sleep & Anxiety
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the Lead - Talent Acquisition volunteer will lead and guide the efforts of the sourcing specialists team for CrowdDoing departments and Social Enterprises. The ideal candidate will have experience in full cycle recruitment, managing teams, guiding team members through growth, and adapt to a non-profit start up culture that expects collaboration, as well as speed, in execution.
- Building Solutions: Determine current volunteer needs, develops effective talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans to meet the volunteer needs
- Collaboration & Task Allocation: Partner with HR Meta Volunteer to ensure tasks are assigned to all team members. Collaborate through use of phone calls to address team challenges.
- Organization branding: Lead organizational branding through social recruitment and postings of volunteer opportunities. Ensure positive candidate experience through prompt and effective communication.
- Training & Development: Ensure all team members are appropriately trained to effectively perform their tasks. including conducting trainings related to system usage, so that the team members can effectively perform their role.
- Talent Management: Assist with full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, conducting interviews, and extending offers. Ensure all website postings are accurate with clear role analysis.
- Data, Metrics & Review: Tracks, analyzes, and utilizes a range of data metrics to identify areas of improvement, review of hiring status on CrowdDoing departments and Social enterprises. Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
- Coaching: Promotes effective development though coaching and counseling direct reports. Provide role clarity, assessment of training and development needs of the team to scale
Attributes for Success:
Due to the high volume demands of this role, the ideal applicant may be a volunteer with availability and is looking for a longer-term volunteer position, in addition to possessing the following:
- Minimum volunteer hours - 10 - 15 hrs per week
- Prior experience leading and managing a team within Human Resources environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent communication skills, must be available to respond to inquiries within 48 hours.
- Influential, Action Oriented, Quick Learner and Strategic
- Strong multi-tasking skills needed to meet deadlines.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
You can see our new 36 minute medicinal foods for stress, sleep and anxiety overview video on youtube at: https://youtu.be/5lqyw3xyc1k.
Please let me know when might work well to speak and introduce you to our medicinal foods initiative if of interest ( https://calendly.com/bobby- crowddoing/crowddoing- volunteer-micro-leadership- deployment).
There are many approaches to stress through medicinal foods, from anti-stress gummies with lemon balm and other botanicals, anti-stress tea based on Guyasa, to Tryptophan found in bananas. We're working on systematizing all for use by humans.
Medicinal Foods for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety is recruiting Volunteers. We're helping to build medicinal foods literacy and citizen science of foods & herbs for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety.
Here is the main package for their review to determine if you are interested: https://docs. google.com/document/d/ 1bT47d5eDE2NVW606d1Y7TeKp1hDHy P_JBuJ94Cyy0B4/edit?usp= sharing .
We also have a powerpoint we can share- https://docs.google. com/presentation/d/ 12aEqwiRctIx3QcvK6HNFy4uJ5TgRf fxQ7xPLEINNyJw/edit?usp= sharing
Here is our Medicinal Foods Pinterest: https://pinterest. com/ medicinalfoodscitizenscience/ boards/
Micro-leadership for systemic change on real-leaders.com https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ Video on CrowdDoing's Systemic Change efforts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKCu2bXtrw Transcript of video on CrowdDoing Systemic Change efforts (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-LL6ohOx4e2FHz_kJtrENMSrcXVkVyd/view?usp=sharing) Partners http://blog.reframeit.com/about/partners/
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
Mission Statement: CrowdDoing.world's Foods.& Herbs for Stress,Sleep & Anxiety Initiative aims to give people agency by educating people about their options with regards to their natural remedies for these aspects of their mental health. We do so by analyzing scientific research and clinical evidence, gathering new evidence through data science and citizen science, and recommending to individuals optimal combinations of teas, tinctures , and powders that can be used to achieve each individual's mental health goals. We conduct this research with the goal of allowing people to make informed decisions about their health and to increase access to healthy stress-coping alternatives. These healthy coping mechanisms can reduce reliance on harmful self-medication practices such as alcohol abuse or behavior likely to lead to opioid addiction.
Tinctures, teas and powders from herbal medicine combinations can represent better risk/reward ratios Through citizen science and data science over time we have the aspirational goal to meet and exceed evidence parity with regards to evidence of effectiveness for herbal medicines for stress & anxiety compared with pharmaceuticals. That mission is attractive for people to participate in as its an opportunity for global collaboration to create increasingly usable natural medicine for stress and anxiety. E ach person can go upstream of their mental health challenges and adopt healthier coping mechanisms.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCkbEQX8PHh8k85BS0iIhsJJxADqdH3Kpn1PDbI1Uno/edit?usp=sharingIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 12, 2024
- Community Outreach
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 15-20 Hours per week
- ● Strong multi-tasking skills needed to meet deadlines. ● Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups. ● Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initi