DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
Human Resources Business Partner Volunteer CrowdDoing Medicinal Foods Systemic Change
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
A Remote Human Resources Business Partner Volunteer to join our remote team! Reporting to the Meta Volunteer of the People Management Team, the HR Business Partner Volunteer is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing. HR Business Partners work to provide support and influence to their designated departments. HR Business Partners also deliver the best practice and HR solutions that support their assigned departmental area in conjunction with specialist HR functions. This is a remote unpaid part time volunteer opportunity that will help build your skills, network, while making an impact! A recommendation letter will be provided after 3 months of successful performance in role.
Our ideal candidate has a very flexible open schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare job descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
- Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles in applicant tracking system, and forwarding applicants to onboarding.
- Concern management & query handling for the volunteers of their assigned area.
- Collaborate with META Volunteers to ensure each volunteer is adequately assigned tasks and is engaged.
- Volunteer data management for the team, which includes tracking the skillset within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
- Update Bitrix drive with department volunteer resumes for easy access for the META Volunteers.
- Effective communication with Sourcing Operations team to post roles on websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
- Update volunteer details who rescind their candidacy during the interview process or resign once onboarded.
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner preferably within 48 business hours.
- Schedule virtual catch up meeting and check in with Meta volunteer to address any concerns on a biweekly basis via phone and/or Skype.
- Attend team meetings via Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources
Qualifications and Skills Preferred
- Minimum of 10 hours volunteer commiment per week required.
- Attend biweekly HR meetings virtually on Wednesday 12 noon to 12:45 pm CST required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Human Resources preferred.
- Recruiting experience, a plus!
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong track record as being strategic.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
Required Licenses: None
Work Location: Work from home office free of distractions and noise. Must have computer and phone line along with Skype and Google Hangouts account.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply for immediate consideration!
Job Type: Part-time
You can see our new 36 minute medicinal foods for stress, sleep and anxiety overview video on youtube at: https://youtu.be/5lqyw3xyc1k.
Please let me know when might work well to speak and introduce you to our medicinal foods initiative if of interest ( https://calendly.com/bobby- crowddoing/crowddoing- volunteer-micro-leadership- deployment).
There are many approaches to stress through medicinal foods, from anti-stress gummies with lemon balm and other botanicals, anti-stress tea based on Guyasa, to Tryptophan found in bananas. We're working on systematizing all for use by humans.
Medicinal Foods for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety is recruiting Volunteers. We're helping to build medicinal foods literacy and citizen science of foods & herbs for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety.
Here is the main package for their review to determine if you are interested: https://docs. google.com/document/d/ 1bT47d5eDE2NVW606d1Y7TeKp1hDHy P_JBuJ94Cyy0B4/edit?usp= sharing .
We also have a powerpoint we can share- https://docs.google. com/presentation/d/ 12aEqwiRctIx3QcvK6HNFy4uJ5TgRf fxQ7xPLEINNyJw/edit?usp= sharing
Here is our Medicinal Foods Pinterest: https://pinterest. com/ medicinalfoodscitizenscience/ boards/
Micro-leadership for systemic change on real-leaders.com https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ Video on CrowdDoing's Systemic Change efforts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKCu2bXtrw Transcript of video on CrowdDoing Systemic Change efforts (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-LL6ohOx4e2FHz_kJtrENMSrcXVkVyd/view?usp=sharing) Partners http://blog.reframeit.com/about/partners/
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCkbEQX8PHh8k85BS0iIhsJJxADqdH3Kpn1PDbI1Uno/edit?usp=sharingIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 22, 2024
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- at least three hours a week