Accounting/Registration Committee Chair, Palm Beach County Walk to Defeat ALS
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
An Accounting/Registration Committee Chair is needed to assist in realizing the goals of the Palm Beach County Walk to Defeat ALS. The Accounting/Registration Committee Chair maintains database of registered teams and tracks financial and in-kind donations.
The Accounting/Registration Committee Chair works at their own pace starting immediately until shortly after the event (a few hours a week), to include attending/calling in to a monthly meeting (1 hour per month) and attending the event to assist with day-of duties (5-7 hours).
The Palm Beach County Walk to Defeat ALS has a direct impact on people living with ALS by raising awareness and funds to realize the mission of The ALS Association Florida Chapter: creating a world without ALS. The Chapter is fighting this disease by participating in advocacy, providing patient services, helping fund research, and providing financial support to statewide multidisciplinary ALS clinics and research facilities, enabling them to increase quality patient care.
The Palm Beach County Walk to Defeat ALS will be held Saturday, March 14, at Dreher South Park in West Palm Beach.
About The ALS Association Florida Chapter
3242 Parkside Center Circle, Tampa, FL 33619, US
Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.
We'll work with your schedule.
Work from homeWest Palm Beach, FL 33405
- Event Planning / Management
- Must be at least 21
- A few hours a month.
- Committee members must sign a Confidentiality Agreement.