DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
This key position is responsible for supporting the Executive Director in igniting The Action Center’s Corporate Giving Program Development. Prospecting, market research, outbound communication and project management skills required.
- Online and database prospect mining to refine and prioritize corporate targets for cultivation
- Online, email and phone outreach to identify key contacts at corporate targets
- Email, phone and possible in-person outreach to prospective businesses to set up tours, volunteer days or meetings with senior Action Center staff
- Support development of marketing, corporate giving and sponsorship opportunity programs and materials
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Action Center
8755 W 14th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215, US
The Action Center provides an immediate and compassionate response to those in our community experiencing hardship and offers the resources and services needed to stabilize lives and promote lasting change.
Since 1968, The Action Center has been committed to expanding and refining its services to meet our participant’s ever-changing needs. The Action Center’s goal is to provide clients with a continuum of services to meet their current needs and become self-sufficient. It is through the tireless effort of our volunteers, dedication of our professional staff, and generous donations from our amazing community that The Action Center provides hope and assistance with dignity and break the cycle of poverty.
Our Vision is that one day, all individuals and families in our community will have access to the resources, jobs and housing that they need to fulfill their greatest potential.
We'll work with your schedule.
8755 W 14th AveLakewood, CO 80215
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- We would like someone who can spend 10 hours per week or more. The schedule is flexible and some of the work can be done remotely.