Program Support - Math
This position is a part-time volunteer position which provides a full range of moderate to complex clerical/secretarial and educational work assignments in support of the organization and Chief Executive Officer. The incumbent reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer but interacts with a wide range of staff, students, parents and community leaders. At times, the employee will be expected to provide leadership in support and development of student participants. Work often involves front line contacts with a variety of organizational and community individuals requiring active problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
* Check in/out participants as they arrive/leave
* Interact with participants, parents and inquires with professionalism
* Answer incoming calls and handle questions/concerns with urgency
* File student information and maintain documents in a secure location
* Update communications to participants, parents and the organization
* Maintain a clean and organized work and office space
* Enforce a safe and secure environment for staff and participants
* High school diploma
* Minimum of three years of recent work history in an administrative/educational field supporting a diverse group of departments, individuals and backgrounds
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to organize and prioritize job duties
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and a typing speed of 55 wpm
* Ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff, participants and departments
* Bilingual: English and Spanish
* Experience and/or schooling in business, education or related field
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
PO BOX 2009, COLTON, CA 92324, US
Mission: Bringing holistic support and restoration to fatherless and under-served youth in at-risk communities. Vision: Through the power of Education, Advocacy, Community, and Mobilization, Rewritten equips young men and women with the tools needed to transform their futures. Goal: To foster a commitment to the community that will promote a five-fold transformation in the lives of the participants we serve: academic success, strong interpersonal skills, creative outlets, employment assistance, and most importantly, a renewed sense of hope in their future.
In 2012, ReWritten was incorporated and has since transformed the loves of young people. Changing the trajectory of their futures has been the goal and one being accomplished with every homework assignment, mentoring session and so much more.
We'll work with your schedule.
1076 Santo Antonio Drive Suite AColtonColton, CA 92324
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Once a month to Daily