Business Office Worker
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Reporting to Business Manager (Direct Supervisor) for projects and assignments.
Delaware County Pregnancy Center is a non-profit social service provider committed to proving quality services to women and families in Delco. We help people discover their potential to become great parents by providing free and practical support services. We are seeking Business Office Worker to fill an open field training position in our Business Office. Field training experience will include but will not be limited to:
- Contracts and operational accounting
- Paying bills, issuing donation/payment receipts
- Managing the business of the boutique
- Friendly, able to maintain and establish interpersonal relationships
- Ability to lift 20-24lbs, periodically.
- Possess skills of organization, attention to detail, and information management
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principle and practices
- Benefits include:
- Four Day weekends | Our center is open Tuesday to Thursday 9 AM - 7 PM
- Mentorship and access to Medical Professionals, Social Service Providers, Teachers and Counseling Professionals.
- Cool, air-conditioned office environment
- Supportive, healing, caring working environment
- Provider of free and confidential services
- We do not discriminate and are open to all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, sex, religion or national origin. The laws also govern age discrimination, equal pay and sexual harassment.
- How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com or call 610-872-2229 for an application. Please note: This is a volunteer position/unpaid internship.
About Delaware County Pregnancy Center
2508 Edgmont Ave., Chester, PA 19013, US
Delaware County Pregnancy Center seeks to help women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy discover their potential to become great parents.
We provided competent and caring services that include pregnancy test, limited ultrasound, pregnancy options counseling, parenting education, pregnancy support and friendship, material assistance for mother and baby, and community referrals. All of our services are offered free of charge
We'll work with your schedule.
2508 Edgmont AveChester, PA 19013
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training