Baby Boutique Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Reporting to Client Services Coordinator/Boutique Manager (Direct Supervisor) for projects and assignments.
Delaware County Pregnancy Center is a non-profit social service provider committed to proving quality services to women and families in Delco. We help people discover their potential to become great parents by providing free and practical support services. We are seeking Assistant to Manager to fill an open field training position in our Baby Boutique/Material Assistance Program. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the oversight of donations and needed boutique items
- Recordkeeping; Tracking inventory of all clothing items and baby supplies
- Corresponding with donors; sending out thank you cards and requests for materials letters
- Ensuring shelves remain stocked and clothing items are in season, as well as, good condition.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Friendly, able to maintain and establish interpersonal relationships
- Ability to lift 20-24lbs, periodically.
- Possess skills of organization, attention to detail, and information management
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principle and practices
- Benefits include:
- Four Day weekends | Our center is open Tuesday to Thursday 9 AM - 7 PM
- Mentorship and access to Medical Professionals, Social Service Providers, Teachers and Counseling Professionals.
- Cool, air-conditioned office environment
- Supportive, healing, caring working environment
- Provider of free and confidential services
- We do not discriminate and are open to all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, sex, religion or national origin. The laws also govern age discrimination, equal pay and sexual harassment.
- How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com or call 610-872-2229 for an application. Please note: This is a volunteer position/unpaid internship.
About Delaware County Pregnancy Center
2508 Edgmont Ave., Chester, PA 19013, US
Delaware County Pregnancy Center seeks to help women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy discover their potential to become great parents.
We provided competent and caring services that include pregnancy test, limited ultrasound, pregnancy options counseling, parenting education, pregnancy support and friendship, material assistance for mother and baby, and community referrals. All of our services are offered free of charge
We'll work with your schedule.
2508 Edgmont AveBrookhaven, PA 19013
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training