WISH GRANTER INTERNSHIP -El Paso
6 people are interested
WISH GRANTER INTERNSHIP
FOCUS OF THE INTERNSHIP:
Assist the program team by working with the wish families to help plan their wishes, assist in paperwork, answer the phones, and be one of the first initial contacts a wish family has with the Foundation. Plan wish itineraries, work with companies to enhance wishes, and helping all aspects of the wish process to run smoothly.
- Assists with the wish-granting process by helping with all arrangements necessary in organizing and completing wishes to include booking travel, tracking financials, preparing itineraries, assisting with the organization’s communication, legal forms and itineraries.
- Assists with special projects for unique wishes
- Administer and file all procedures required for completion of a wish
- Assists with entering family data into Raisers Edge
- Monitor progress of each wish to ensure it proceeds in a timely manner
- Assist in establishing budgets for each wish and record information as directed.
- Perform a variety of other regular clerical & organizational tasks integral to the success of Program Team.
Must be able to complete 15 hours per week; flexible schedule
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Make-A-Wish Foundation of North Texas
16803 Dallas Parkway, Ste. 100, Addison, TX 75001, US
Since 1980, Make-A-Wish has been creating life-changing wish experiences for children with critical illnesses around the world. Wishes have proven physical and emotional benefits that can give children with critical illnesses a higher chance of survival. When a wish is granted, a child replaces fear with confidence, sadness with joy and anxiety with hope. Wishes even reunite families and enrich entire communities. Every eligible child needs a wish to count on!
Wishes are more than just a nice thing! A wish experience can be a game-changer for a child with a critical illness.
This one belief guides us in everything we do at Make-A-Wish (r). It inspires us to grant wishes that change the lives of the kids we serve. It compels us to be creative in exceeding the expectations of every wish kid. It drives us to make our donated resources go as far as possible.
Most of all, it's the founding principle of our vision to grant the wish of every eligible child.
Wishes are more than just a nice thing. And they are far more than gifts, or singular events in time. Wishes impact everyone involved - wish kids, volunteers, donors, sponsors, medical professionals and communities. The impact varies. For wish kids, just the act of making their wish come true can give them the courage to comply with their medical treatments. Parents might finally feel like they can be optimistic. And still others might realize all they have to offer the world through volunteer work or philanthropy.
Whatever the odds, whatever the obstacles ... wishes find a way to make the world better.
We'll work with your schedule.
310 N. Mesa Suite 411El Paso, TX 79901