WISH GRANTER INTERNSHIP
2 people are interested
WISH GRANTER INTERNSHIP
FOCUS OF THE INTERNSHIP:
Assist the program team by working with the wish families to help plan their wishes, assist in paperwork, answer the phones, and be one of the first initial contacts a wish family has with the Foundation. Plan wish itineraries, work with companies to enhance wishes, and helping all aspects of the wish process to run smoothly.
- Assists with the wish-granting process by helping with all arrangements necessary in organizing and completing wishes to include booking travel, tracking financials, preparing itineraries, assisting with the organization’s communication, legal forms and itineraries.
- Assists with special projects for unique wishes
- Administer and file all procedures required for completion of a wish
- Assists with entering family data into Raisers Edge
- Monitor progress of each wish to ensure it proceeds in a timely manner
- Assist in establishing budgets for each wish and record information as directed.
- Perform a variety of other regular clerical & organizational tasks integral to the success of Program Team.
Must be able to complete 15 hours per week; flexible schedule
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Make-A-Wish North Texas El Paso Regional Office
310 N. Mesa Street Suite 411, El Paso, TX 79901, US
We grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy!
For children who are battling life-threatening medical conditions like leukemia, cystic ﬁbrosis, brain tumors, and other childhood illnesses, Make-A-Wish provides a magical experience to help them cope with their illness and its treatment. There are NO ﬁnancial obligations for the family and NO waiting lists for children to receive wishes. More than 8,500 children across North Texas have experienced the magic of a wish through the work of hundreds of local volunteers and community supporters. The Make-A-Wish vision is to provide every eligible child with the opportunity to have a magical wish experience. Wishes not only provide a brief respite from day-to-day medical concerns, but also remind a child that anything is possible - even the future.
We'll work with your schedule.
310 N. Mesa Street Suite 411El Paso, TX 79901
November 21, 2019
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18