Need volunteers to conduct fundraising for Black Tie Fundraising Event
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
Greetings to all of you beautiful kind-hearted angels.
If you are here on this website and looking for volunteer jobs, that means you do want to make a difference in the world. I am seeking to find 10-20 people to help me conduct few fundraising events so we could host our very FIRST EVER fundraising event ( Black Tie Gala) to introduce " Orphans World Wide" to the community.
Orphans World Wide Charity organization was born in 1985, in its 34 years of service to humanity, she has always been self-sustained by one family founder. There decades later, the charity had grown substantially and we no longer can carry it on our 6 shoulders alone. I need your help!
A black-tie event gala has been scheduled for March 2020 so we could celebrate 35 years of service to humanity and introduce this organization to the world for the first time. We need this fundraising to fund the venue.
Its time for our society to learn how we changed over 150,000 lives of children in the past 34 years. Its time to let the world know what have we done and how many lives of abandoned children we saved through our humanitarian services from Providing clean water, food, nutritional supplies, hygiene supplies, school supplies, Medical, and surgical interventions.
The benefit to Volunteers:
- A percentage of what you have raised will be given to you as an appreciation of your service. The amount of payout depends on the amount raised
- You will have an opportunity to attend one of our international missions to visit our orphans abroad.
- You can attend the Premium black Tie Event on March 2020
- We would need social media crowed sourcing, online fundraising, social media fundraising, and its management, party fundraising, and whatever your brilliant talent can tell us how to do this.
Please read about us and see who we are:
About Orphans Global
5825 Collins ave Suite 9B, Miami beach, FL 33140, US
Our mission is to serve orphaned children and those children from poor, needy families around the world without any restrictions. We are a leading voice for children who have lost one or both of their parent or the abundant children of the parents involved with drugs which cannot provide for their children. Orphans World Wide Foundation strives to ensure that every child around the world grows up feeling loved and secure no matter what their circumstance is Children with disabilities should enjoy their lives equally; they must be able to play their active Lives among their peers. We aim to make a change that will improve the lives of abundant orphans who are not capable of supporting themselves.
Orphans World Wide Organization is a non-for-profit 501 c (3) charity organization with Tax ID# 45-5273797, is thrilled to announce its 35 years anniversary of serving humanity and orphaned children around the globe. The organization provided care and support for over 150,000 orphans, providing food, clothing, bedding, school supplies, nutritional supplies, clean water. In order to continue with our mission and provide care around the world and at home, we rely on the compassionate care of individuals like you to help us change the world one life of a child at a time.
- The organization is seeking to fill a position of secretary along with few positions of volunteering to conduct fundraising.
- All Volunteers who would like to join the organization to conduct fundraising will have the opportunity to travel abroad/ internationally with our organization to visit the children.
- We need fundraisers to conduct fundraising for the upcoming Black Tie Event in Miami beach / Eden Rock hotel March of 2020. Premium VIP tickets to the event along with international travel opportunities to visit orphanages will be among some of the benefits, the fundraisers will earn.
- We are also looking for a volunteer to provide some activities in social media for the organization.
please email me with your information and questions,
445 41st st # 402713Miami BeachMiami Beach, FL 33140
- People 55+
- Will work with your schedule