Market Planning/analysis Intern to build small businesses
The scope of work includes presenting the program to successful Asian business owners and securing their endorsement and championship of the program to the Asian business community in the 3 Chinatowns (Boston, Malden and Quincy), Dorchester and other cities and towns with a critical mass of Asian businesses.
* conduct an Asian business needs assessment,
* test market program components, quantify the number of businesses by type and zip code, and
* recruit Asian professionals (lawyers, bankers, CPAs, HR directors etc.) to join the small business ecosystem that AACA will create for immigrants in its programs.
The preferred candidate speaks English and an Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Khmer, Korean) and has academic and/or practical experience with the financial, managerial and operational aspects of starting a business to building a business. The intern will work a minimum of 16 hours per week in AACA’s offices in Chinatown.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
87 Tyler StreetBoston, MA 02111
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months